Asked by Mrs.Tanti from Indonesia | Oct. 18, 2009 04:33
About:Macau Travel Tips

Hi, I will visit Hongkong, Macau and Shenzhen. DO I need to apply visa for Macau and Zhenzhen ? If yes, can we apply when we are in Hong kong ? How much does it cost?

What is the best route from Hongkong- Macau-Shenzhen-Hong kong or Hkg- Macau- Hkg- Shenzhen- Hkg. As I do not know how long it will take from Hong Kong to Shenzhen or Macau to Shenzhen.

I will be appreciate for your advice please.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Oct. 18, 2009 05:01
You need a visa to Shenzhen. Yes, you can get to apply for the visa when you are in Hong Kong. As to the fare, about a few hundred HKD. It depends on what time you required and varies in different agencies. Suggest the first route. You can take ferry from macau to Shenzhen Shekou, about 60 minutes journey.
Related Questions:
Hi, I want to visit Macau first then take a ferry to Hongkong. If I have a ...
Asked by Ms.Hoa from Vietnam
| Jun. 20, 2010 01:19
VOA arrival from Hongkong
Asked by Lily from Indonesia
| Mar. 22, 2016 03:26
do I have to get the visa? Want to visit for 2-3 days.
Asked by Mehta from Kenya
| Jul. 24, 2015 04:18
hi im a neplese working in doha ,i want to visit hongkong what is the proce...
Asked by Nikhil
| Feb. 25, 2013 03:12
Hi, I would like to know when is the best month to visit hongkong.
Asked by Bambie from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2014 20:13
Do I need a visa or will it be granted on arrival?
Asked by Zeyma from Bhutan
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)