Asked by Mr.jamal uddin from Bangladesh | Oct. 17, 2009 01:31
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir
With due respect would like to inform you that we are going to set up a metal factory in Bangladesh. In this field we need to send two tecnical person to china to see the machine. But my company cannot get the visa invitation from china govt.Because my exporter told us to contact with the china embassy , dhaka. Meanwhile that we are regular importer of china . Kindly let us know how we get this visa support.

Kindly consider this matter as important issue.

Hope your kind co-operation .

Best regards
Jamal uddin
noorient limited
neko international tradin company
neko associates.
tel 01819259822

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Oct. 17, 2009 04:34
You should ask the China company who will sell you the machine to provide you the invitation letter and the visa notice.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, With due respect i would like to know that I am a Bangladeshi ci...
Asked by Mr.S.M. OBAYDULLAH from Bangladesh
| Feb. 18, 2009 03:06
Dear Sir, With due respect, I belonging from very backward area. I am so...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Saleem Khan from Pakistan
| Nov. 18, 2009 19:49
what type visa i can apply? is it Business type or Tourist Type ?
Asked by hasan from Bangladesh
| May. 20, 2015 21:43
Dear Sir, Wtth respect I want to inform you that I want to visit China(K...
Asked by Mr.Abbas from Bangladesh
| Jul. 09, 2010 03:41
Dear sir, With respect, I would like to know, which papers need to be s...
Asked by Mr.HARUN from Bangladesh
| Oct. 18, 2010 04:33
Dear sir, with due respect like to knows as banglaseh people working in ua...
Asked by Mr.S.H.Chowdhury from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2010 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)