Asked by Ms.Maria from Philippines | Oct. 06, 2009 01:22
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

hello. I am a Filipina working in Henan province. my passport is soon to expire so I want to have it renewed this month. I want to know where to get the downloadable application form, what are the other requirements and if it's possible to renew the pasport without going to Beijing (say, if I just send it thru EMS or something?)if that's okay, to whom do I address the documents? please also add details like the cost and number of processing days. thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Oct. 08, 2009 22:14
All applicants, whether those applying for a renewal of their passports or those applying for the first time, MUST APPEAR PERSONALLY at the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy in Beijing to affix his thumb mark and sign his application form. Applications by mail will not be accepted. For detailed procedures about Philippines passport application, you can refer to this website
Related Questions:
i am planning visiting Henan for a couple of days! I am presently in Hainan...
Asked by Mr.Jerry from China
| Jan. 31, 2010 04:52
Alien Working License-Replacement
Asked by Hassan from Pakistan
| Oct. 18, 2012 04:40
Hi, Am from Nigeria I live here in Zhengzhou city Henan province am working...
Asked by Mr.Franklin from Nigerian
| Oct. 09, 2009 04:27
I just wanted to know what are the requirements in applying a china visa?
Asked by Crecenta gumilao from Hong kong
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:15
Hello,I am a Filipina and currently working in China for almost eight years...
Asked by Ms.Mixue from China
| Mar. 10, 2011 01:22
i am a filipina working in hk as domestic helper can i get china visa in se...
Asked by emelyn from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)