Asked by Mr.becerra from usa | Sep. 23, 2009 10:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Mexico

Hi! I am a mexican who has permanent resident card and i live in US.
i need to go to China for business purpose in 2 weeks. My questions are:
1.- What process i need to follow if i am living in US but i'm mexican?.
2.- I read in the website from houston china consulate that " Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused". I can't go to Houston for the visa, so, how would that work?.

thanks a lot for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Read | Sep. 23, 2009 20:47
1. You have to apply for a China Business visa from the China embassy or consulate in USA.
2. You can entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to submit your applicaion to the visa office of the Consulate -General in Houston.
Related Questions:
I hold a UK Passport, visiting china soon do I need to apply for a Visa
Asked by Belinda from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2012 23:14
New Visa Rule about getting a letter from relatives in China??
Asked by Xiao Li from USA
| Jun. 24, 2014 04:11
Different name in passport and USA residence card
Asked by Lulis from USA
| Aug. 06, 2014 21:25
Hong Kong Visa. How long in advance I can apply for the visa before my trip...
Asked by NAM TRAN from United States
| Apr. 27, 2018 21:55
Mexican Citizen and United States Permanent Resident
Asked by Catalina from Mexico
| Aug. 02, 2015 03:36
how do i apply for a visa for my son(canadian) to go to china with his mom(...
Asked by jonathan stockdale from canada
| Apr. 24, 2012 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)