Asked by Mr.Suffer from Jordan | Sep. 18, 2009 20:13
About:China Embassy in Jordan

Dear (China Embassy in jordan) staff.

My wife is chinese from Fujian.

I got the initial acceptance for immigrant to Canada. They asked me to get the Police Clearance Certificate for my wife from china.

I asked her father to do so; but police in china want my wife to travel there to do it in person for a reason of fingerprint; however according to what mentioned in canadian web site they said that my wife don't need to go there instead a person can acting on her behalf.

My wife live here in jordan with me and we hope that we can do it here in chinese embassy at jordan. in addition of that i need it within a short period of time.

If you can't do it then please give us the procedure to do it while my wife still here in jordan.

Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sean | Sep. 18, 2009 20:35
You should contact the China embassy in Jordan directly through the above contacts.
Related Questions:
American visiting Jordan seeking visa for China in Jordan
| Jul. 28, 2014 02:51
Dear staff of Ethiopian Embassy in china I am an Ethiopian citizine in c...
Asked by Ms.Hiwot Zelalem from Ethiopia
| Sep. 16, 2009 03:01
Dear Sirs, Again to update some latest info that, I'm Malaysian and my wif...
Asked by Mr.Lim Soo Seng from Madagascar
| Mar. 25, 2010 02:04
where i can learn Chinese in jordan?
Asked by Ms.Tamara from jordan
| Jul. 24, 2009 11:49
No additional visa requirements for PRC citizens with Schengen Access?
Asked by Simon from Germany
| Nov. 30, 2012 04:00
Dual nationalities Jordanian and Canadian can I have a visa on my Canadian ...
Asked by Khaireddin
| May. 09, 2013 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)