Asked by Mr.Dony from UK | Sep. 15, 2009 04:12
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hello, I am a Bangladeshi citizen studying at the University of Manchester, Uk. I was in Bangladesh during my summer vacation, and in between that time i have participated in a National gaming competition WCG(world cyber games), where I became the champion and now i will have to represent my country in the upcoming WCG finals in Chengdu, China. Because of short time and long queue at the Chinese embassy in Dhaka, I couldn't apply for a visa. Now I am in Manchester, i do have the invitation letter, being in this situation i wanted to know if its possible to apply for a Chinese visa from Manchester. There is no way that my dad will allow me to travel back to Bangladesh to apply for a visa. I need your help urgently. Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Nicholas | Sep. 15, 2009 20:22
Recently, I heard that Chinese embassies has stopped to issue visas to aliens in a third country, but your situation is special, so please confirm this with the Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Manchester.
Tel: 44-0161-2489304
Fax: 44-0161-2572672
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa to visit Xiamen, China, or is this a 72hr transit permit e...
Asked by C Paul from Taiwan
| Jul. 31, 2016 01:51
How can I apply for a UK visa?
| Mar. 16, 2015 02:29
Hello,I am a Bangladeshi,studying in zhejiang university, Hangzhou.I am thi...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2010 03:43
I want to visit Macau for tourism. Where I need to apply for visa??
Asked by Syed
| Oct. 13, 2013 02:41
i am a Bangladeshi citizen, now i am studying in China ,am i need to visa ...
Asked by alam hossian from bangladesh
| Aug. 11, 2016 20:52
Got the Chinese VISA (transit), do I need to apply for HK visa as well ?
Asked by Hassan from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2014 00:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)