Asked by Ms.Evelyn from Cambodia | Sep. 02, 2009 03:01
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

I am a Philippine working here in Cambodia. Somebody hired me from USA to be a quality controller at China factory. Please advise what will be the requirement.

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.eric | Sep. 02, 2009 04:21
SO long as you both have working visa, it's have to ask your employer if they can process your husband's working permit..
Answered by Mr.John | Sep. 02, 2009 04:56
you need to apply for a Z work visa from the Chian emabssy in Cambodia with the following documents:
1.Your passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3.A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4.Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in the People's Republic of China, etc.
5. If you will stay in China for more than 6 months shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
Related Questions:
I am Philippine staying here, i would like to apply for visa to china, can...
Asked by Joseph PANGILINAN
| Apr. 10, 2013 04:35
I am a Philippines working here in Cambodia. Now, i need to transfer to wor...
Asked by Mr.Lyn from Cambodia
| Sep. 02, 2009 19:52
What do i need for me to enter china? thank you
Asked by zing
| Aug. 26, 2012 02:24
can i apply visa not in my country?
Asked by michelle from Philippines
| Feb. 16, 2015 23:56
I am a Filipina working here in Cambodia. I need to go to China (Shanghai ...
Asked by Ms.Selina from Philippines
| Feb. 22, 2010 21:44
Philippines passport holder applying China Tourist Visa
Asked by Erma from Philippine/Cambodia
| May. 14, 2018 04:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)