Asked by Mr.Lena from Russia | Aug. 14, 2009 11:48
About:Embassy & Consulates of Spain in China

im russian girl, 28 years old, holding a study visa in China, but till 20 of september. i'd like to go to Spain (Madrid) for travelling for like 2 weeks. can i get a tourist visa? from Spain probably i will return directly to Russia. i watched the personal sait of Spanish embassy, but there is only "group tourism" visa for 5 people.
thx for your time

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Abbey from Canada | Aug. 14, 2009 22:12
You can apply for Individual Tourist Visa, please see its inforamtion on the official website again. You hold study visa, so you should have a temporary residence permit, then you can apply for Spanish visa at the embassy of Spain in beijing or Shanghai.
Related Questions:
Kindly advice on the procedure on applying a student visa for a 15 years ol...
Asked by Mrs.jenny from malaysia
| Dec. 22, 2009 19:14
how to renew chinese passport in singapore for a 4.5 years old girl holding...
Asked by lim from Singapore
| Jan. 08, 2015 03:05
Hi, Officer Recently, me and my daughter live and study in Chengdu. My dau...
Asked by Mr.mttw from China
| May. 21, 2009 20:16
Hello, I am Russian, 28 years old and I legally work and live in Thailand...
Asked by Mr.Pavel
| May. 25, 2009 04:16
Type of Visa to be applied by parents if they want to drop their son to Uni...
Asked by Yousaf from Pakistan
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:29
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)