Asked by Mr.Bhola from Nepal | Aug. 12, 2009 03:39
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Dear sir
Have a good day! My name is Bhola khatri from Kathmandu, Nepal, I would like to visit China, what kind of paper do I need to prepare for visit visa, plus I visited 12 countries before. Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Ashley | Aug. 12, 2009 04:54
You have to prepare the following documents:
A. The original passport with at least six-month validity and two blank visa pages, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars.
B. Truly completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China.
C. One recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant.
D. Invitation letter (if visit for the first time).
If you cannot provide an invitation letter, please provide a visa recommendation letter from the your employing company, organization, etc.
E. Proof of relationship, photocopy of the identity document and residence permit of the relative in China.
F. Bank statements, round-trip air tickets booking.
Related Questions:
i would like to know my lucky numbers my name is Bhola and my date of birth...
Asked by Bhola from United States
| Jun. 24, 2011 21:18
Dear Sir, Have a Nice Day! I am an Indian citizen but living in Nepal ...
Asked by Mr.Sanjay kumar agarwal from Nepal
| May. 05, 2009 03:09
Dear sir/madam Hello my name is Munisa Bustonova, from Uzbekistan. I woul...
Asked by Ms.Munisa from Uzbekistan
| Sep. 17, 2009 20:40
China Visa application on the same day.
Asked by mohd iqbal zaroo from India
| Apr. 13, 2012 03:23
Documents needed to apply for HongKong visa
Asked by chhongba from nepal
| Dec. 04, 2011 21:22
Dear Sir. I would like to go to China Beijing from Kathmandu Nepal. Please...
Asked by Mr.Dhruba from Nepal
| Jul. 08, 2009 22:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)