Asked by Ms.Eleonora from ukraine | Aug. 11, 2009 06:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Ukraine

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am an Ukrainian citizen and I intend going to Shanghai to study this year. I have a question regarding a visa: How many hours per week do I have to attend a course in order to receive a visa? and what kind of document should the school in question submit for a Chinese visa?

Thank you very much in advance

Yours sincerely,


Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Adrian | Aug. 11, 2009 21:51
You don't have to attend any course for applying for the Chin avisa, you just have to apply for an admission letter from a School firslt and you can then get a China visa under the help of the school.
The documents required for the Chin astudents visa are:
1. Your passport Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. A certificate sized photo.
4. An admission notice from the Chinese school is required.
5. An approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW101 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unit.
6. If you will study in China for more than 6 months shall also provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
Answered by Mrs.Eleonora from Ukraine | Aug. 16, 2009 07:21
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a question regarding the Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen: Do I have to get it filled out by my private doctor in my home country?

Thank you in advance.

Answered by Mr.Wesley | Aug. 16, 2009 21:00
Mrs. Eleonora, you have to confirm this with the China embassy in Ukrine.
Tel: 38-044-2540086, 80503128007 (Mobile Phone)
Fax: 38-044-2540086
Related Questions:
Does Ukrainian Seamen need entry permit to China to join the vessel?
Asked by Marik from Ukraine
| Aug. 17, 2015 02:24
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Hello I am Ukrainian but now study in South Korea. What documents I need to...
Asked by Marta from Ukraine
| Nov. 13, 2014 00:40
Flight ticket with one stop : they consider the city of the stop or the fin...
Asked by Renato Nucci from China
| Jun. 03, 2017 20:41
Ukranian passport holder can I apply for multiply study visa in china ? Thx...
Asked by Lena from Ukraine
| Jul. 28, 2012 04:39
Which is the best/easiest method from Tianshui airport to town? Any decent ...
Asked by Sansanee from Thailand
| Jun. 21, 2016 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)