Asked by Mr.Colindres from Nicaragua | Aug. 04, 2009 18:17
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica

Dear Honorable Ambassador Mr. Wang Xiaoyuan,

We are asking for your assistance to issue a tourist visa to Cristian Georgina Garcia, in order for her to go and participate in the Electronic Equipment Show in Shenzhen, China, an hour away from Hong Kong by car. Her traveling dates are October 27,2009 to November 10,2009.
She will be traveling with the President of our company, Sr. Michael Hanyecz and our Vice President Sr. Andras Tassy-Becz, both USA citizens and already obtained their Chinese visa in Washington, D.C. Before the show they will be visiting factories that supply our company with security and CCTV equipment, like Anvox Alarm, CSST Longhorn Electronics, Starview CCTV and Qihan CCTV.
I have known Mrs. Cristian Georgina Garcia for the past nine months, she has worked as an Operator under my supervision for the company MI. Presently she is the Customer Service Department’s supervisor.
Mrs. Garcia will be part of the group to review and evaluate an upgrade to our security systems and our Alarm Central Station in China, which is essential to stay competitive in this ever changing field of electronic protection.
Your assistance in obtaining a visa for Mrs. Garcia will be greatly appreciated for the reasons stated above.
In the US applicants can send their passport with an application filled out and photos enclosed and with the appropriate visa fee. If you offer such a service, we will be happy to pay the return postage as well to Nicaragua.
If not, she has to appear by person at the embassy? What are the hours of service, how much is the visa fee and how fast (how many days it takes)can you issue this visa for her? If necessary we can make arrangement for her to travel to Costa Rica. Although we would prefer to do it by Express Mail if there is a way to accomplish this.
Please contact me by e-mail.
If you may need any further information please call me on my cell: 505-8941-4453
Thanks in advance, best regards
Danilo Colindres

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Olivia | Aug. 04, 2009 22:26
Hi Mr.Colindres,there isn't any China Embassy in Nicaragua, so Mrs. Garcia may have to apply for the visa from the China embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica.
However, the Embassy don't provide or accept mail applications. Thus, Mrs. Garcia have to go to the Embassy in person or entrust a friend or a travel/visa agent to process the visa.
Related Questions:
Dear H.E. Mr. Eleih-Elle Etian, The Honorable Ambassador, Embassy of the ...
Asked by Mr.kamal from Bangladesh
| Aug. 14, 2009 20:43
tourist visa request
Asked by Massihulllah salihi from Afghanistan
| Feb. 17, 2016 01:28
Dear Mr Ambassador My firend is from Honduras and he needs passport to att...
Asked by Ms.venus Pineda from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2009 21:07
Dear Mr Ambassador, I am an Australian Citizen living in Panama. I have ai...
Asked by Ms.Dianne Heidke from Australia
| Nov. 26, 2010 01:15
Dear Mr Ambassador, I am Marcelino Mendoza, an engineer from the Ph...
Asked by Mr.Marcelino Mendoza from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:34
is this still up-to-date?
Asked by Gerhard
| Aug. 12, 2013 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)