Asked by Ms.Uche Ekekezie from Nigeria | Jul. 21, 2009 22:15
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I want to attend Marketsqure Asia 2009, a Book Fair organised by Christian Trade Association International (CTAI), to hold from September 6 to 8, 2009 at Cityview, Hong Kong (formerly YMCA International House). What do I need and how long does it take for me to get visa to Hong Kong and visa to China?

Thank you

Uche Ekekezie

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Kaitlyn | Jul. 22, 2009 04:31
You can just apply for a tourist visa with the following documents from the Chinese embassy in Nigeria.
1. Your valid passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity.
2. A completed application form (ID 1003A which can be download from affixed with he applicant's recent photograph.
3.Proof of adequate funds to cover the duration of his/her stay without working.
4. Photocopy of the applicant's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held (if applicable)
5.Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
6. Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I would like to attend the Canton Trade Fair taking place in April, 2009. W...
Asked by Mrs.Usman from NigeriA
| Mar. 02, 2009 19:13
Visa for Canton and Hong Kong
Asked by SUZANNE BHAGWANDEEN from Trinidad and Tobago
| Sep. 26, 2014 03:30
I want to attend hongkong trade fair, what kind of visa do i need please?
Asked by okey from Nigeria
| Sep. 19, 2012 03:34
I want to attend a trade fair in mainland China. Do I need a business visa?...
Asked by Tristan from Australia
| Apr. 20, 2016 02:35
I want to attend an Ag Chem trade conference in Shanghai March 16-18 but ha...
Asked by Mr.craig jephcott from australia
| Feb. 12, 2011 00:33
We want to import alumn. profiles from China and would like to attend the T...
Asked by JO-AD NIG LTD from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2012 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)