Asked by Mr.Abid Ali from Pakistan | Jul. 19, 2009 02:29
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Dear Sir,
My name is Abid Ali,Pakistani National want to go china for more then one year or 06 month with my wife and 06 month daughter as iam very interested to visit there and see the chines tradition and way of living plz give a full detail of all visa process

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Susan | Jul. 19, 2009 04:54
You go to China just for a visit, right? Then you can apply for a Multi-entry tourist visa from the China embassy or consulate nearest to you with the following documents:
1. Your passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Proof of frequent visit to China.
As for the exact info., you have to contact the visa office of the China Embassy in Pakistan.
Related Questions:
Information Regarding family visit visa of HK
Asked by Abid Hussain from Pakistan
| Nov. 12, 2017 21:20
I want to go china for visit? what is the procedure of visit visa?
Asked by Yasir from Pakistan
| Feb. 25, 2015 01:50
i live in china i have china z visa one year i want to come macao for visit...
Asked by rajputnawaz from Pakistan
| Aug. 09, 2012 01:46
dear sir my name is SANJAY SEHGAL.i want go to Hongkong for meet...
Asked by Mr.sanjay sehgal from hongkong
| Jun. 01, 2010 22:52
dear sir, i am liiving in abudhabi am a indian citizen severel time i visi...
Asked by Mr.riyaz from uae
| Feb. 08, 2010 21:21
my name is syed abid ali hsha i want to became the citizen of china because...
Asked by Mr.syed abid ali shah from Pakistan
| Dec. 08, 2008 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)