Asked by Mr.Harris from India | Jul. 16, 2009 03:41
About:China Embassy in India

Sir, I am a British national living in Bangalore, India, who has received a confirmed offer to teach English from a University in China. If I apply for my 'Z' visa, can I get it faster than the times mentioned in your website as I cannot afford to spend days and days in Delhi waiting for it to be processed and granted! I have to give notice of one month in my present employment, so I won't have much spare as I have to be in China by 25th August. What else do I have to do to speed the process up? Please advise. Dr. Ashton Harris.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Jul. 18, 2009 02:14
you can apply for rush service, then you can pick up your visa on the same day. Please bear in mind that you should submit all requirements for Z visa as soon as the visa office opens because the same-day rush service also need some time to process visa
Related Questions:
I am an Indian national living in Nepal with my wife and son who are Britis...
Asked by Mr.Ryan from India
| Sep. 26, 2009 04:47
My wife carries a Chinese passport, but is a permanent resident in the UK,d...
Asked by James from England
| Mar. 01, 2014 20:47
British national living in Japan, visiting Shanghai, do I need a visa to vi...
Asked by Hollie from United Kingdom/Japan
| Dec. 01, 2013 20:59
British national in Japan travelling to China
Asked by Jim from Japan
| Apr. 16, 2014 02:31
Medical check-up
Asked by charan manjunath from india
| Nov. 22, 2012 00:57
Dear Sir, I am Chinese national who will attend university in Australia...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Wales
| Jun. 21, 2010 21:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)