Asked by Mr.David Jacques from Canada | Jul. 16, 2009 02:52
About:China Embassy in Canada

I will be traveling with my parents in February in China, We will arrive in Beijing and leave from Hong Kong. It is possible that I also visit Thailand before returning to Hong Kong, do I need a multiple entry visa? How Many visa me and my two parents will need and how much does it cost. Also, we are Quebec citizen so we send the visa application form to The Embassy in Ottawa? And it cannot be done by mail? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Eva from China | Jul. 16, 2009 04:45
Hi! Mr.David Jacques,
You needn't a multiple entry visa. You three all need a Chinese Single-Entry Tourist Visa (L visa) per person. The fee is 50 Canadian dollars for single-entry visa per person. You three needn't a visa to visit Hong kong for 90 days at most. You are right you need submit application to Chinese Embassy in Ottawa. The embassy donesn't accept application by mailing/post.
Related Questions:
Zhangjiajie in February
Asked by Liz from United States
| Nov. 27, 2017 00:42
Hello I will arrive to Tianjin Airport 2.35pm with my parents I plan to g...
Asked by Ms.zohreh
| Nov. 02, 2010 22:54
Hi! We are going to Guangzhou on February 11, then we will go to Beijing on...
Asked by Ms.febie from philippines
| Feb. 10, 2011 02:14
I am a teacher in Beijing and will be traveling to Kunming with my parents,...
Asked by Ms.Teresa from China
| Jan. 20, 2011 03:00
Amount of physical cash to bring
Asked by Jenny from USA
| Jul. 07, 2012 20:10
24hours and 30 minutes lay-over in BJS.
Asked by Raffy from Philippines
| Nov. 01, 2016 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)