Asked by Mr.jaykim from Saipan | Jul. 16, 2009 02:04
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

Thank you for your answer This is Mr Kim in Saipan
Your answer is following,
"You can apply a new passport for your wife from the Chinese embassy in Spain."
But I'm sorry There is no Chinese Embassy in Saiapn.
Before asking you, already we looking for the Embassy or Chinese agent
Every Chinese said "Nothing" and advise us, pls contact China Consulate in L.A
Even Saipan Immigration advised only one way and best way to asking the China Consulate in L.A
If you have another way in Saipan(contact number and email etc pls let meknow
If not,I want to apply my wife's passport
Would you let us know the requirements for new passport.
Thank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hunter | Jul. 16, 2009 04:43
There isn't any china embassy or consulate in Saipan, you can process your wife's passport in the Chinese consulate in L.A.
You can get the requirements from the official website of the China embassy in US
Related Questions:
Hello, we are planning to visit Shangri-la at the end of August. What would...
Asked by Agnes from the Netherlands
| Jul. 31, 2013 23:00
Did person Netherlands Pasport need apply visa from her country/Netherlands...
Asked by Leniwati Angriawan from Indonesia
| Sep. 20, 2015 22:02
How much does it cost to leave two pieces of luggage for 2 days at Chengdu ...
Asked by Luciano from Argentina
| Jun. 08, 2016 03:03
Will I meet (another) Mr right? I'm a widow woman born on march 6th, 1962 h...
Asked by Stevie from Spain
| Mar. 01, 2018 19:48
RC021000315CN tracking number. Location PEK status NULL. What does that mea...
Asked by Bodor Benjámin from Hungary
| Dec. 11, 2013 01:59
What is my lucky element? Is it metal or wood? Birthday: 12/22/1972 at 11:4...
Asked by Margaux from United States
| Sep. 09, 2018 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)