Asked by Ms.MONIQUE80 from United States | Jul. 15, 2009 12:31
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Hi I am a US Citizien and my husband is US green card holder.

We'd like to visit Guangzhou (during the export import exhibition in October) and Macau, but our plane is landed in Hongkong. We will be travelling for less than 30 days.
1. As far as i know, we dont need any visa to stopover in Hongkong for couple days before entering to Guangzhou. Is this correct?
2. We do need tourist Visa to enter to Guangzhou eventhough our purpose is to visit the export import exhibition and sightseeing in Macau casino.
3. What is other requirements to bring with us when we apply the china visa in Los Angeles?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Abigail | Jul. 15, 2009 22:34
1. You are right.
2. Yes, you need a visa to Guangzhou.
3. I think China L tourist visa is ok for you, the requirements include the original passport with blank visa pages and more than six months of remaining validity, a completely, correctly and legibly filled-in Visa Application Form with one recent passport photo standard affixed, the individual tourists to China should provide round-trip tickets and the hotel booking.
Related Questions:
What type of visa does he need or does he qualify for entry with his green ...
Asked by Jessica from USA
| Jun. 03, 2014 04:44
Do i need visa for transit?
Asked by Thin Thin Mu from Unitedstate
| Sep. 03, 2017 21:06
Is visa required for Chinese citizen to stop over in HK for 1-2 nights?
Asked by X. Gu from USA
| Apr. 04, 2015 04:29
Shanghai Pudong Airport transit
Asked by Mr. Tam from United States
| Aug. 22, 2011 20:41
Malaysian citizen (US green card holder) transit in Pudong Airport, do I ne...
Asked by Cecilia from United States
| Jun. 10, 2011 21:45
do i need to get visa in China, Korea and Japan for me and my husband?
Asked by janet amurao from USA
| Jan. 18, 2017 00:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)