Asked by Mr.farhan from pakistan | Jul. 15, 2009 10:33
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

sir i am from karachi i am importer i want to go on china how i can apply china visa what is visa reqment i wait for u thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Jul. 15, 2009 21:56
You can apply for A tourist visa from the Chinese embassy in Pakistan with the following documents:
a Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
b Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
c One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
d. round-way air tickets and hotel reservation in China.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, I am an importer from china mostly, i want to go to china for ...
Asked by Mr.michael from nigeria
| May. 02, 2010 20:40
Dear Sir, I am a student and want to visit China as a tourist ,i am inte...
Asked by Mr.Usama from Pakistani
| Jun. 21, 2010 04:01
Dear Sir, I want to go in China & Hong Kong for visit i have Hong Kong Exh...
Asked by Mr.urooj jafri from pakistan
| Mar. 04, 2011 03:40
Dear sir, i would like to know if i can apply for visa from Karachi or f...
Asked by Mr.Tahir from Pakistan
| May. 21, 2010 20:58
sir.. i am living in punjab province... can i apply for a visa for china f...
Asked by Mr.khan from pakistan
| Feb. 28, 2011 00:13
SIR, my pasport issue from karachi pakistan ,but now i am working in lahor...
Asked by Mr.humayun from Pakistan
| Aug. 18, 2009 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)