Asked by Ms.Christine from US | Jul. 14, 2009 14:27
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

I am an American who lived and worked in Nanjing, Chnina for two (2) years. Can the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles obtain a Police Certificate of Clearance from Nanjing for me? I need this police certificate because I am immigrating to Canada. How long does it generally take for that police certificate to be notarized and mailed to me in America? Thanks for any information about this. - Christine

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Ariel | Jul. 15, 2009 01:10
You should ask the local polica station to issue the document for you, since you are in China in the past two years actually.
Answered by Ms.Christine from USA | Jul. 15, 2009 13:04
Actually, I only lived in Nanjing from 2004 - 2006. I live in Los Angeles now. My question was:

Can the Consulate in LOS ANGELES request this document on my behalf?

Much thanks for any help with this.

-- Christine
Answered by Mr.John Anna | Jul. 15, 2009 22:40
If that, you can enquire the Chinese consulate in Los Angeles about it.
Related Questions:
I am an American who has been living in Burkina Faso for the past two years...
Asked by Ms.Laurino from Burkina Faso
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:59
I am American going to China to teach 2 years - what paperwork needed at Co...
Asked by Holly from USA
| May. 31, 2017 21:32
Signing a VISA application for 16 year old child
Asked by S. Whit from USA
| Jan. 08, 2015 03:38
I am an American citizen, but I have been in Canada with my wife (who "is" ...
Asked by Mr.GuoYuan from United States of America
| May. 06, 2009 20:45
Is transit VISa requried at Kunmig
Asked by Will from India
| May. 14, 2012 03:18
Help getting police check from PSB in wuchan china as part of requirement ...
Asked by JohnR from Canada
| Nov. 14, 2011 00:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)