Asked by Mr.Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui from Saudi Arabia | Jul. 14, 2009 09:24
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am a Citizen of Pakistan, holding Pakistani Passport but living in Saudi Arabia having residence permit of Saudi Arabia.
I will be traveling to Australia in September via HKG and wish to stay there for couple of days, After checking with the Chinese Consoulate in Jeddah I came to know that for tourist visa I need an invitation letter from China based company.
I dont know anyone in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alva | Jul. 14, 2009 23:02
If you don't have a invitation letter from HK, it is also ok that to present your bank statement to prove that you have adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay there without working.
For detailed and exact info., you can call 852-34132424 (available at 10:00-11:00am, 3:00-4:00pm on workdays).
Related Questions:
Hi All, I am living in Saudi Arabia with my family (Wife and baby). My w...
Asked by Mr.Khan from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 23, 2009 21:08
i am pakistani national living and working in saudi arabia. i have visa not...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Asif from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 16, 2009 20:44
i am living in saudi arabia and im citizen of pakistan what i need to go in...
Asked by talha from Pakistan
| Mar. 21, 2016 03:03
Hi, I am a Pakistani citizen living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia with working ...
Asked by Mr.Syed Asif from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 22, 2010 21:58
Hi, I am Zia Ulhaq and holding Pakistani Passport. I had been working in...
Asked by Mr.Ziaulhaq from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 26, 2009 01:22
Hi I am Pakistani passport holder living and gown up in Saudi Arabia from l...
Asked by Mr.Syed M Alii from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 24, 2009 20:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)