Asked by Mr.Choi from S.KOREA | Jul. 10, 2009 03:08
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Hello, I'm South Korean and living in Phnon Penh. To have a business trip, what documents should I prepare for?
I hope to get 1-year plural chinese visa and I would like to know the fee.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Lee from South Korea | Jul. 10, 2009 03:59
you need prepare for the following documents:
1. Your valid actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form affixed with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. Ivitation letter from authorized Chinese department, such as the Foreign Affaires Office, Committee of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade
4. residence permit of cambodia or valid visa of cambodia

The fee for one year multiple entry visa is US$90
Related Questions:
hello everyone, just new here. im holding a Cameroon passport with a one mo...
Asked by Mr.mike from camroon
| May. 21, 2010 02:46
Hello! Im a south african, can I get a visit visa for china in bishkek? ...
Asked by Mr.Rustum from South Africa
| Jul. 18, 2009 21:29
does she need a transit Visa her stay in the airport is only 2 hours?
Asked by Keith Bodell from China
| Dec. 17, 2013 20:47
Visa for leisure trip to Harbin
Asked by Benjamin from Cambodia
| Dec. 30, 2012 02:22
where to apply for visa in south africa?
Asked by sharon from South Africa
| Nov. 10, 2014 21:07
Hello Im scheduled to come to Guilin and Yangshuo in two weeks I heard th...
Asked by Mr.Gross from spain
| Jul. 30, 2010 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)