Asked by Mrs.Carmen from Australia | Jul. 08, 2009 04:50
About:China Embassy in Australia

My Name is Carmen Wong, I'm planning to go to china on March next year, I just want to help me out by advising if "Travel china guide" is a lincence china tour operator, I book the tour with them but when I had to pay the name of the Account Holder was "Xian Marco Polo International Travel Service Co, Ltd". So I'm i little bit confused, please let me know so I can continue with my booking and my paperwork for my visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Jul. 09, 2009 02:09
“Travel China guide" is the name of the website just as the product, while "xian Macro Polo International Travel Service Co., Ltd" is the name of the company as the producer, so nothing strange.
Meanwhile, you can find the valid address, license and even the recommendation letter from the city tourism bureau here
In a word, it is a trustworthy tour operator.
Related Questions:
Hi, I come from Hong Kong and I am going to Beijing in March next year. I ...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Australia
| Dec. 09, 2009 04:15
I want to know if my boyfriend can travel alone to China even though he is ...
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:50
im from the Philippines were planning to go to Macau together with my frien...
Asked by Mr.vladimir from philippines
| Nov. 21, 2009 04:18
i was born april 20 1970 year of the dog i just want to know if im going to...
Asked by Mr.edgar c. ocampo from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2011 22:53
planing to visit my friend in china
Asked by lynie from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2016 02:41
going back again in taiwan
Asked by jennifer from Philippines
| Dec. 09, 2014 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)