Asked by Mr.amir from Pakistan | Jul. 05, 2009 04:25
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

hello sir,
i want to hong kong on visit and i dont know the procedure. please tell me the complete procedure with complete detail. and also tell me thet how much money require for this procedure....

Thanx Amir farooq
0092 334 8232392

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Oscar | Jul. 05, 2009 20:21
You have to apply for a HK visa from the Chinese embassy in Pakistan firstly with the following documents:
1. Valid passport of the applicant.
2. Completed application form.
3. Return air ticket for Hong Kong and its photocopy.
4. Hong Kong hotel voucher of room reservation.
5. Income certificate or bank statement of the applicant.
As for the fee and more detailed info., please contact the Chinese embassy in Pakistan directly.
Here is their contacts:
Tel: 92-51-8255015, 8255016, 8255059
Fax: 92-51-2279600
24-hour Mobile Phone: 92-0300-5015865 (for Consular Protection)
Related Questions:
hello sir i'm pakistani and i work in makkah i want to visit hong kong so w...
Asked by zaroon from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 18, 2017 04:33
Mr.rizwan(Pakistan) said: hello sir, i want to china on visit and i do...
Asked by Mr.rizwan from Pakistan
| Jul. 15, 2009 22:02
Hi, Hope Everything fine, Sir iam in Dubai and i want to go to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Mr.Mehboob from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 22:17
good sir pls i want know where is the embassy of hong kong in qatar
Asked by mathias from Nigeria
| Sep. 22, 2015 01:13
about my trip, can I apply for visa without an invitation
Asked by sulay sillah from Gambia
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:27
Hello ,good morning.Please Dear sir/madam i want to know that i can gat Hon...
Asked by Mr.akm from bangladesh
| Jun. 21, 2010 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)