Asked by Mr.John Jacob from UAE | Jul. 02, 2009 03:45
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am an Indian I would like to visit China for business. Kindly advise me what are the documents required to obtain Chinese Visa. I have UAE resident visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hilary | Jul. 04, 2009 20:02
You need the following requirementsto apply for the F Business visa:
1. A completed visa application form, which must be signed by the applicant.
2. Original passport, which must be valid for more than 6 months and has more than one blank visa page left, and a passport copy (A-4 size).
3. A copy (A-4 size) of the U.A.E. residence visa, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
4. A photograph as in the passport.
5. A signed and stamped employment/no-objection letter from the company which clarifies the applicant's full name, nationality, passport number, position, salary, the purpose of the visit etc. Or a copy of the trade license, if self-employed.
6. An invitation letter from relevant Chinese government, organization, company or residents.
Related Questions:
I am indian and would like to visit Shenzen for business meeting trip. Let...
Asked by Mr.Mohd Anwar from India
| Feb. 07, 2011 01:17
Dear Sir, I am Managing Director of a WLL company in Bahrain holding India...
Asked by Mr.Abdul Kader from Bahrain
| Oct. 07, 2010 01:46
I am Indian going to China Zhuhai for business trip. can I visit Macau also...
Asked by Ranjeet from India
| Aug. 24, 2015 00:37
I am Indian having China Visa for business purposes. Can I visit Macau also...
Asked by Ranjeet from India
| Aug. 24, 2015 21:40
i am an indian, working uae. i would like to visit in china, what is the pa...
Asked by mohammed shas from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2011 22:54
visa application for an Indian with Student Pass
Asked by poonam from India
| Aug. 19, 2012 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)