Asked by Mr.cedric from China | Jul. 02, 2009 02:35
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Good Day!

I'm working here in china with complete documents to work. my wife and my 1 1/2 year old son visit me. their visa is 2 months valid only. I want to know If they are possible to get here a multiple visa. what can we do to get multiple entry visa? where? and what? requirements we need to prepare. and do you have any Idea how much we can pay for the multiple entry visa. Thanks! God Bless!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tony | Jul. 04, 2009 21:22
Yes, they may apply for a multi-entry visa from the Chinese embassy where your wife and son live.
As for the documents, your wife have to provide the followings normally:
1. Her and your son's passports with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3.A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese
authorized unit.
4. An invitation letter from you.
5. the photocopy of your marriage certificate, a notary certificate of kinship etc, your son's Birth Certificate.
As for the visa fee, it depends on your wife's nationality.
Related Questions:
Filipino working in Mongolia, I would like to ask about the requirements, h...
Asked by Romulo Sia from Mongolia
| Jul. 29, 2015 00:55
how can I get visa to Beijing,where to apply for it (any contact number of ...
Asked by Dency from Macau
| Sep. 24, 2012 03:04
Good day everyone! I'm Philippine citizen holding Philippines passport and ...
Asked by Ms.Demma from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2009 02:04
im TARIQ MEHMOOD im undergraduate and also working as a GOLD jewller till...
Mr.TMGOLD1986 from Pakistan
| Aug. 30, 2010 20:51
I'm currently here at china with complete documents for my working visa.. t...
Asked by Mr.rina from Mars
| Apr. 01, 2011 03:54
Dependant visa
Asked by Jose
| Oct. 17, 2012 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)