Asked by Mr.Roy from Mexico | Jun. 21, 2009 19:45
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Hey, I have i big question, right now I'm on a students visa or residence permit living in China, the last time I was in Mexico and USA was February, since then in China again, my visa expires the 30th of this month, I have just finish my classes but i want to travel around China the whole July, do you think that if I go to Hong Kong and apply for a tourist visa they will grant it or I wont get a Visa just for being Mexican?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Helen | Jun. 21, 2009 21:21
The Chinese Visa Issuing office in Hong Kong still grant Chinese L visa for mexicans. Well, you may be required to present a medical report and your previous itineary of last 3 months. You have the chance to get a tourist visa in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I like to travel to hongkong for one week I need visa or not
Asked by Zukhriddin from uzbekistan
| May. 25, 2014 01:16
hey Mr.janaka, am a sri lankan student in china, i have visa to china t...
Asked by Mr.rana from China
| Jul. 20, 2009 21:22
Panamanian Citizen. Where can I get the visa if i am not in my home country...
Asked by Lorenzo from Panama
| Apr. 09, 2015 02:31
Applying for a study visa
Asked by Yaman from Syria
| Apr. 07, 2013 21:56
hi. My dob is 13 march 1981 and is it possible to get the work permit by th...
Asked by nav from india
| Nov. 18, 2013 21:56
Transit permit after student visa
Asked by Michael from Germany
| Nov. 04, 2014 19:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)