Asked by Ms.JAM from Philippines | Jun. 16, 2009 23:09
About:China Embassy in Philippines


1. I have a cousin,she's living in Italy for more than 12 years now. She plan to study in China for 1 month. What will be the requirement if she will apply for student visa?
2. I have a cousin also that will visit china and after that they are planning to visit Europe. Can they apply for Shengen Visa if they already in China?

Thanks :-)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Eric | Jun. 17, 2009 01:46
Your cousin need a F Business visa actually if she will study in China for one month, and she should submit the following requirements:
1. Her passport with at least two blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.

3. A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.

4. Round-trip air ticket

5. Confirmed Hotel reservation.

For the other cousin of you, they'd better get the visa ahead of their trip to Shenzhen, China.

Related Questions:
How to apply 1 year visa for my Mother inlaw?
Asked by Henry from USA
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:38
US citizen applying for Work visa in Shenzhen China?
Asked by Edward
| May. 08, 2012 03:46
i was born feb 27 1982?what is my fortune this year 2014? my lovelife and c...
Asked by mdac from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2013 04:01
Can I get a 10-year visa?
Asked by Susana from USA
| Dec. 25, 2015 21:27
Longer stay. I currently hold a multiple-entry Q2 visa.
Asked by David Muller from South Africa
| Nov. 28, 2015 01:04
I would like to apply for a 3 month business visa (F) while Im in Italy dur...
Asked by Mr.Darryn from Australia
| May. 28, 2010 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)