Asked by Mr.raju from nepal | Jun. 06, 2009 04:40
About:China Visa

Hi there, Its me Raju an nepali passport holder,coming 15th june is my ticket for Macau from India so i have a plan of around one week stay in Macau and after that i have to go china for the couple of week so which visa is,i applied?and what kinf of needed doucment for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Teresa from China | Jun. 07, 2009 01:42
A tourist visa is required for your entry into Chinese mainland. To visit Macau, you also need to hold a visa. These documents are required for your application for a China visa:
1. Valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and enough blank visa pages
2. A completed application form with a passport-style photo affixed
3. Bank statements of latest 3 months
Related Questions:
Hello there,Me Sanjay.Now i m in Macau. i m a Nepali passport holder i have...
Asked by Mr.sanjay from nepal
| Jun. 03, 2009 03:43
Respected all, I m a holder of Nepali passport in Macau.i have a around c...
Asked by Mr.Sanjay from nepal
| Jun. 02, 2009 03:36
Hi, my name is Raju Venkataraman. I need to have my name card printed in C...
Asked by Mr.Raju V. from Singapore
| Jan. 05, 2009 02:37
Hello Its me Pallabi Citizen of Nepal and Nepali Passport holder. I am in v...
Asked by Ms.Pallabi Lama from Nepal
| Apr. 03, 2009 02:06
About China Visa multiple travel validity (enter before 10 March 2016)
Asked by Sunny Sek from Australia
| Oct. 30, 2015 03:53
if i come to hongkong then my passport wth me its possible to apply visa to...
Asked by Jelian from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2014 04:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)