Asked by Mr.Amal from Bangla | Jun. 05, 2009 06:01
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I like to visit China for both business & leisure purpose along with my wife and 2 kids (below 10 years). I can bring invitation for me (as I visited many time before for business)-but what to do with my family? I can provide confirmed return ticket also. is there anything else needed? Your informative answer will be appreciated. Regards!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.LILIAN from China | Jun. 05, 2009 21:06
Mr.Amal, your family and kids can apply for L visa (visa for tourism)
besides the confirmed return ticket, the following documents are also required:
1. completely filled Visa Application Form ( It could be down-load from the website: http:// )
2. One passport-use color photograph taken in the last six months.
3. Passport Copy of the first three pages only.
4. Economic Assurance.
5. Original Hotel Reservation
6. Original Bank Solvency and One-Year Bank Statement .
7. Visiting Card.
Related Questions:
how can I go about the. Hong kong visa application?
Asked by adeyemi from Nigeria
| Oct. 10, 2012 01:27
May I can apply M type of visa with one year multiple entries in the first ...
Asked by kazi farid from brazil
| Apr. 16, 2016 04:00
Visa for business Purpose
Asked by Sana ullah from Pakistan
| Jan. 16, 2015 00:36
Can I Visit China ? If I'M indian and i am in Vietnam ??
Asked by vaishali from India
| Sep. 10, 2016 21:59
Hello, what are the document i have to bring along if i were to apply for ...
| Mar. 18, 2014 02:10
Brazilian with issue Business Visa Valid until 2018 - traveling on leisure
Asked by Anderson from Brazil
| Jul. 11, 2016 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)