Asked by Mr.thapa from Nepal | Jun. 04, 2009 15:34
About:China Embassy in Japan

This is Bhot Thapa a Nepali passport holder in Bangkok now i have a plan to go china so how many things is required for the china's tourist visa or can i get the arrival visa at airport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.LILIAN from China | Jun. 04, 2009 21:33
You can't get the arrival visa at airport. You should get a visa before arriving in China. You need submit the following documents to Chinese Embassy in Bangkok for applying tourist visa:
1.Your valid actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2.One completed Visa Application Form with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticket.
4. the valid thai visa or thai temporary residence permit
Related Questions:
Hi there, Its me Raju an nepali passport holder,coming 15th june is my tick...
Asked by Mr.raju from nepal
| Jun. 07, 2009 01:42
I am nepali passport holder I have chines l visa and now in gonzau I have t...
Asked by bikram budha from nepal
| May. 08, 2018 20:33
uk citizen day trip to bangkok from hong kong
Asked by lisa from scotland
| Feb. 13, 2012 03:01
How get a tourist visa to hk.
Asked by Suman lal Shrestha
| May. 08, 2018 03:49
Hello there,Me Sanjay.Now i m in Macau. i m a Nepali passport holder i have...
Asked by Mr.sanjay from nepal
| Jun. 03, 2009 03:43
hi, i'am nepali i have thaitourest visa. now i'am in bangkok, i want to g...
Asked by Mr.binod from nepal
| Jun. 19, 2009 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)