Asked by Ms.Dya from Malaysia | Jun. 01, 2009 14:06
About:Beijing Travel

hello there i am a student and my university is planning on doing a health expedition to china.. as one of the persons in charge, i have to come up with the best city to go.. which city is the most suitable for doing a research on alternative chinese medicine and which month is the best time to go (october 2009 or march 2010)? and is china will be safe from swine flu at the time? thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from China | Jun. 02, 2009 20:05
In consideration to swine flu, it is ok to be here and no big problem. As the the city of Chinese medicine, in many big cities, there are good Chinese medical college or reserch center and herbalist doctors, such asGuangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu and Shanghai. Hope it helps. In cosideration of the growth of herbs, recommend Guangzhou and Chengdu. Cheers!
Related Questions:
5 months lecturing with contract and pay in UK: Can I apply for F visa?
Asked by Chris from United Kingdom
| Jan. 31, 2015 02:43
Hello everyone; I am about to embark on aEFL teaching career at Henan Univ...
Asked by Mr.Kim Kincaid from USA
| Jun. 12, 2010 07:07
Is there any way of getting the technical / construction drawings and deta...
Asked by guest from United Kingdom
| Feb. 07, 2013 02:12
please what is the cheapest means of transport from Shanghai to Fuzhou?
Asked by Effiong Asido from Benin
| Dec. 12, 2014 19:31
Transit visa in Hong Kong?
Asked by Bikal Shrestha from China
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:45
applying visa for Japan
Asked by Maria from Indonesia
| Dec. 26, 2014 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)