Asked by Ms.virginia from usa | May. 27, 2009 13:52
About:Map of China Provinces & Cities

hello: My vacation is in July/August to China; I'm a US passport holder, so I need to get a visa to step foot in China -- please let me know---
is there a visa office inside these airports: Shanghai airport, Beijing airport, Hongkong. I need to book my flights to land in one of these airports to enter China.
I prefer to arrive at either Beijing or Shanghai.
thank you again for all your consideration and help.|virgtrust

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.paula from cn | Jun. 03, 2009 04:53
Hi, if you want to travel in China, you need to apply a China visa in your country. You can go to the Chinese emmbassy or consulate in USA. You can not apply one in the airport until you reach China.
Related Questions:
Hi! We have plan to visit Hong Kong for vacation for 4 days only. as a Fili...
Asked by Mr.Joseph from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2010 23:13
Hi! We have plan to visit Hong Kong and Macau for vacation for 4 days only...
Asked by Mr.Jayson from Phils
| Mar. 01, 2009 00:11
Can Thailand citizenship go for a China visa in Malaysia?
Asked by Sue from Thailand
| Mar. 27, 2017 01:58
Do I need to bring my kids if im applying for chinese visa?
Asked by Jen from Phillipines
| Dec. 07, 2011 03:47
Hello, I am an Israeli passport holder, coming to Holland for vacation, I p...
Asked by Mr.reubens Jonathan from Israel
| Jul. 06, 2010 02:04
im a filipino passport holder do i need to get tourist visa on to tour in ...
Asked by Mr.glenn from philippins
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)