Asked by Mr.Gerry from Philippines | May. 21, 2009 09:37
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

My brother and I are going to hongkong on sept. 23 to 29, 2009. we have been travelling to hk as well as macau for several times as tourists and for shopping purposes. Since my sister is based in HK with her family,.orking as a flight sterwardess for cathay pacific, she intend to include a trip to china as part of our itinerary when we visit hk. she is already a holder of a china visa. my question is, how can we secure a china visa here in manila? are there needed documents to get our visas. our main purpose on our trip to china, if given a visa, is only to shop. are we the one to choose for the kind of visa to secure, whether single or multiple entries? or your office decides on what visa to give us? hoping for your prompt reply. thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jessica from China | May. 21, 2009 21:34
You should apply for an L (tourist) visa. The single entry visa is enough if you just enter the Chinese mainland for once.
Related Questions:
April 29, 2009 Hi i am Ronald from the Philippines and i am going to Hongk...
Asked by Mr.Ronald from Philippines
| Apr. 30, 2009 01:40
hello, i am maribel from philippines, on sept 21, 2009 we are planning to...
Asked by Mr.maribel from Philippines
| Sep. 16, 2009 04:55
Dear Sir, I'm going to Hongkong on 29 Sept 2010 and already booked Dorse...
Asked by Mrs.Fransis from Indonesia
| Aug. 27, 2010 01:58
hi! going to starcruise hongkong dec. 28, and 29, 2009 . i have some query:...
Asked by Ms.sweetheart from philippines
| Nov. 18, 2009 04:27
Hi.... We are from Indonesia... we(a group of 20 people) will be arriving ...
Asked by Mrs.Rina from Indonesia
| Aug. 12, 2009 03:03
I will be going to taiwan from 19 sept to 23 sept. is it safe for the weath...
Asked by geraldine from singapore
| Aug. 20, 2015 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)