Asked by Mrs.Mega from Indonesia | May. 07, 2009 07:10
About:Shenzhen Travel

Hello..anyone could help me? My travel agent said when I wanna make Visa on arrival in senzhen (from HK) minimum is 3 persons, is that true? coz we only 2 persons..

If I wanna only go at morning back at night (not more than 24 hours), do I need Visa on arrival ?? confusing.

If I wanna make China Visa single entry from indonesia, can I use it to enter senzhen without making Visa on arrival?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Shan | May. 07, 2009 21:28
Yes, you could apply for a 5-day's visa to Shenzhen Special Economic Zone when you arrve at the Customs Port. It is not true that you must have 3 people together. You could apply for this visa by yourself easily.

No matter how long will you stay in Shenzhen, a visa is required.

You valid China Visa is effective for entering into Shenzhen and you don't have to appply for the above visa.
Related Questions:
My item's status is NULL. What does it mean? My tracking number is RA440574...
Asked by Jean from US
| Jun. 11, 2013 04:42
Hello please I have the same problem, the EMS tracking tells me: NULL Activ...
Asked by Alan from Argentina
| Sep. 28, 2013 03:06
Hello! I know that NULL means the site couldnt translate the information to...
Asked by Luna
| May. 11, 2014 04:39
hello dear... I have baby that I want to buy for him clothes with famous b...
Asked by Mrs.azadeh from Iran
| May. 03, 2011 05:02
My tracking no is RA693175290CN and the status is NULL. What does it mean?...
Asked by chaya from Israel
| Apr. 25, 2013 04:41
Hello , can you help me out. I dont know what status NULL means. my order n...
Asked by Marija from Serbia
| Mar. 20, 2014 16:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)