Asked by Mr.IMRAN KHAN from PAKISTAN | May. 05, 2009 01:14
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Hi this is imran from sialkot pakistan
i want to visit china, because i am the student of B.E bacholar of engineering in electrical eletronic engineering in swedish institute of teachnology, wah catt. actually its my semester break for 2 months. so i wanna visit to china really i am so excited for visiting beijing china.
please give me a good advise.and what documents are required for me to visit for china. THANKS
E.mail ..|mlk_imran1

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kiem Jeanf | May. 06, 2009 01:21
Required documents:
1.Valid passport,which must have at least six months validity left before expiration 2. A passport-size photo affixed to a duly filled application form 3. proof of hotel booking and two-way flight tickets
Related Questions:
hey sir i m imran from pakistan sialkot i want to visit visa china so wha...
Asked by Mr.imran from pakistan sialkot
| Oct. 04, 2010 22:06
Hi there, Good Day I am a chief executive of a company in Sialkot Pak...
Asked by Mr.Hamed Jamal from Pakistan
| Feb. 28, 2009 20:24
Hi This is Imran from Pakistan; i want to know the schedule of ur flights ...
Asked by Mr.Imran Rehan from Pakistan
| Dec. 13, 2010 00:58
i live in china i have china z visa one year i want to come macao for visit...
Asked by rajputnawaz from Pakistan
| Aug. 09, 2012 01:46
Can I just visit in X1 Visa in China and come back?
Asked by Imran Hasan from Nepal
| Sep. 14, 2018 23:18
My name is Irfan Ahmad, and am from Sialkot Pakistan. I visited China one t...
Asked by Mr.Irfan Ahmad from Pakistan
| Oct. 28, 2009 04:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)