Asked by Mr.Imran Saleem from U.A.E. | Apr. 28, 2009 01:49
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am in china at the moment but i will leave within 2 days and will be back by 8th of May but i want to get my wife and my son so i do have an invitation letter from the company as they will pay for the expense for the trip around beijing - shanghai and wenzhou. I would be grateful if you can suggest what else do i need for my wifes and sons tourist visa. Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Imran Saleem

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leonardo from China | Apr. 28, 2009 04:37
These documents may be required:
1. A completed visa application form, which must be signed by the applicant or parent and guardian if the applicant is under 16 years old.
2. Original passport, which must be valid for more than 6 months and has more than two blank visa page left, and a passport copy (A-4 size).
3. A copy (A-4 size) of the U.A.E. residence visa, which should be valid for more than 6 months, if non-U.A.E. national.
4. A photograph as in the passport.
5. A copy of the round air ticket booked, hotel reservation, an invitation letter and personal bank statement, if required by the consular officers.
Related Questions:
I will change from a work visa to a student visa.
Asked by B from Usa
| Apr. 23, 2018 22:23
Can A vistor from India to USA apply in USA for a Chinese Visa?
Asked by M.R.Ranganathan from India
| Sep. 10, 2015 01:31
Do I have to come to the embassy in person to apply for a Tourist visa?
Asked by Martin McInerney from United Kingdom
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:57
Chinese single entry visa
Asked by Sandy from Switzerland
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:42
Hei, I am in China at the moment and invited back on business, how can i ge...
Asked by astrid from Norway
| Mar. 13, 2012 03:26
I am from India and my ARC will expire in 5 months. Can I get the Visa for ...
Asked by R. Datta from India
| Oct. 17, 2014 04:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)