Asked by Mr.Md. Ashraf Hossain from Bangladesh | Apr. 23, 2009 05:09
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,

It is to inform that I have already been selected for China Govt Schlorship as senior Scholar to study MBA in Fudan University , China for the year 2009-2011. The selection has made by the Ministry of Education , Bangladesh as per request of China Govt. and Ministry has already published the list of scholars for the year 2009-2011. Now what is the next course of action to undertake in this regard?

when we have to depart Bangladesh, the schlorship and visa details , necessary arrangement to prepare before the final departure etc are my asking. Plz inform about the whole process.

Thanking you

Md. Ashraf Hossain|ashhoss

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Apr. 24, 2009 02:54
Mr.Md. Ashraf Hossain, congratulations! Now what you should so is wait to accept the Admission Notice issued by Fudan University and the Visa Application Form for Study in China(JW201), when you get these papers, you can apply for a Study (X) visa in Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh. Please provide your valid passport, one set of original documents & photocopies of the Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study In China (JW201) and Foreigner Physical Examination Form for X visa application. Next is Registration, International students must register with the institution at the time specified with original Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study In China (JW201) and Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Related Questions:
china CSC Scholarship
Asked by Douglas from Bangladesh
| Jun. 14, 2011 20:57
Dear Sir, I am a Sri Lankan Government Officer and I have selected for t...
Asked by Ms.D Priyadharshanie from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 20, 2009 04:39
Dear Sir, Peoples Republic of China through china's embassy ...
Asked by Mr.Danish from Pakistan
| Aug. 26, 2009 20:25
About VISA requarment for Bangladeshi Govt. Official passport holders.
Asked by Shakib Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Jan. 15, 2013 01:47
Dear Sir, I am an Assistant professor in the Department of Mathematics, U...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed Harunor Rashid from Bangladesh
| Jul. 13, 2009 20:31
Dear sir, I have got work permit from the govt. of china. They gave me two...
Asked by Mr.A.S.M Mashukur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Oct. 11, 2009 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)