Asked by Mr.Tao Li from Philippines | Apr. 15, 2009 20:41
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Chinese, but we immigarted to Canada and are holding Canadian Passport. Right now, we are working in International Rice Research Institute. We are planing to visit our parents, sisters and brothers in China, and will stay for one month. What knid of visa do we apply for? Do we need to proof of relationship in case of visiting relatives in china?

Appreciate ahead.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Han from China | Apr. 15, 2009 21:21
You need to apply for a Chinese L visa for family visit. These documents are required:
(1 A valid passport, which must have at least six months validity left before expiration and at least one blank visa page
2. Passport-size photo affixed to a duly filled application form
3. An invitation letter from your relatives in China, which served as the proof of kinship
Related Questions:
Canadian passport holder living in Cambodia need to travel to China to visi...
Asked by Andy from Cambodia
| Jan. 08, 2017 20:19
Do we need China Visa when arriving and leaving Shanghai by cruise?
Asked by Theresa from Canada
| Jan. 22, 2016 21:46
Do you need to show to Imm Officer both hotel booking and confirm outbound ...
Asked by Jojo from Canada
| Jul. 09, 2014 20:38
Visa Application for me and my husband both have Canadian passport
Asked by Carol from Canada
| Aug. 11, 2014 22:09
Dear Sir, my husband and me going to thailand, we are russian, now we are h...
Asked by Mr.Alexandra from Russian
| Jan. 01, 2009 02:04
Can we exchange Canadian money for Chinese currency in China
Asked by Tecpart from Canada
| Mar. 04, 2015 01:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)