Asked by Mr.richard colina from phil | Apr. 13, 2009 07:19
About:Map of China Provinces & Cities

hi i am richard colina,
i plan to go to guandong from hong kong on a business trip.what is the best route to take?
my main purpose is to link up with dental equipment manufacturers.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adrian from Singapore | Apr. 14, 2009 09:08
GuangDong is a large place. At the Hong Kong airport, there are direct buses that takes you right to GuangZhou, or Dong Guan and a few other cities in Guang Dong. Ask around at the airport. One way is about HK$200 and it takes about 2 - 3 hours, including customs.

There is a GuangZhou Commodity Fair from Mid April to Early May. Medical is Phase 3 starting from 3 May 2009 right up to 7 May 2009. You may want to try your luck there. Passport needed for registration.

Related Questions:
I plan to visit Pobai county in Guangxi and ZhongShan in Guandong. My fat...
Asked by Mr.Long from United States
| Nov. 04, 2009 03:52
I am a British Citizen and I plan on visiting a factory in Punyu, Guandong ...
Asked by Mr.Alan from United Kingdom
| Apr. 29, 2009 03:32
Hi I'm richard its ok to visit Disney land in hongkong I will buy round tri...
Asked by Richard gonayon from Philippines
| Sep. 14, 2015 22:44
Travel to Hong Kong from US with Australian Passport
Asked by Beth Kranick from USA
| Mar. 16, 2017 21:17
Hong Kong and Macau visa for Indian visiting from Shanghai, China
Asked by Gunjan from India
| Dec. 22, 2016 02:04
I am in China (Suzhou) for Business trip with 2 entry F visa, is it ok for ...
Asked by Sudhakar from China
| Sep. 15, 2011 04:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)