Asked by Mr.Goh Boay Heong from malaysia | Apr. 09, 2009 04:55
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi i am eyrique i just bought a return ticket to china for a 2 week trip... the thing is that my passports expires in july but i a travelling 12 may to 25 may...
however i just found there is a problem that u require a 6 months extra validity for the application of the chinese visa... what should i do...
i dont mind getting another passpot but will the number be the same as the one in my flight ittenaries?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Linda | Apr. 10, 2009 21:00
There is the possibility that you can renew your passport by still use the visa proved on your old passport pages. I am not sure if the passport number will be the same as the previous one. You just tell the consular officers your scenario.
Related Questions:
Hi, I've bought an air ticket to Chengdu which ETA 01.10.10 (China Natio...
Asked by Ms.Janet from Malaysia
| Sep. 27, 2010 04:06
I am a Saudi citizen I bought a ticket to South Korea from China Southern A...
| Sep. 24, 2014 20:01
Hi, I bought a ticket through a travel agency. I've already used the ticket...
Asked by Ms.Jaqueline from Norway
| Dec. 15, 2010 02:15
Dear Sir or Madam I am Vietnamese, my family just bought air return ticket...
Mr.NAMDNN from Viet Nam
| Aug. 11, 2010 21:48
Are RT tickets required if I have invitation letter from family in China?
Asked by Mei from USA
| Mar. 20, 2015 03:42
I'm a Bangladeshi. I have return trip like Dhaka->Kunming->Xi'an Xianyang->...
Asked by Talukder from Bangladesh
| Jul. 29, 2013 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)