Asked by Mrs.Prathiba from China | Apr. 07, 2009 23:33
About:China Embassy in India


Good Morning.

I have come to Dalian,China recently to accompany my Spouse. I have come to China on a Dependent Visa and now I got a Job in Dalian. So I need to get my Work Permit for China, I need clarification on the following aspects:

1. Can I get my Work Permit in China or I need to come to India for applying for the Z Visa ?

2. Also I believe Work Permit issued in Chinese Embassy in India is same as the Z Visa. My Consultant says that I need to get a Single Entry Z Visa from India and then file for a Work Permit here. Please let me know the details about this.

Thanks in advance!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr. Cherry from China | Apr. 08, 2009 03:08
1.As far as I know, the work permit in China is issued by the Minintry of Labor and Social Security of China. It is different from your work visa.
2.You can renew your visa at the public security bureau. If they don't handle your renewal, you should probably go back to India to renew your visa.
Related Questions:
Hi I need to travel China for the 1st time on a business visit and need my ...
Asked by Mr.Shaam from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 16, 2010 00:58
Good morning! I am a Japanese spouse. Next year of January,My family an...
Asked by Mrs.hashimoto riena from Philippines
| Dec. 21, 2010 01:27
Can you apply for a work visa inside of China?
Asked by Rosie
| Aug. 22, 2016 21:34
Is my s2 visa still valid if my spouse work permit get canceled?
Asked by Rose from Canada
| Oct. 29, 2017 21:24
hi,i am in china for study i want my spouse come china for visit so what ...
Asked by amin from pakistan
| Oct. 24, 2012 03:13
Hi, I am a Filipino working in China. I would like my daughter to come join...
Asked by Mr.Alex from China
| Jul. 29, 2010 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)