Asked by Mrs.Velasco from Philippines | Mar. 27, 2009 10:03
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hi my husband is working in China and He wants me to come over with our 2 daughter and stay with Him for at least 6 months.Would it be possible for me and my 2 kids to have a 6 months visa? if so what kind of visa do we need to apply and what are the papers or requirements i need to bring in the embassy? do i need to bring my 2 kids in applying the visa and do i need to show first a back en fort ticket? thank you to hear your advices.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leonardo from China | Mar. 28, 2009 21:55
Mrs Velasco, if you want to stay with your husband for a long period, you can apply for Z visa (work visa)since your husband has a work visa. Actually, there is no such a Chinese visa which exactly specifys a duration of stay of 6 months. The normal duration of stay of a Chinese visa is 30 days. Whatever Chinese visa you are to apply for, you will have to apply for a residence permit within 30 days after your entry into China at the local public security bureau in order to stay for 6 months.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to get a 3 months chinese visa for first time applicant?
Asked by Jenny from China
| Jun. 02, 2011 22:57
I'm polish but I'm in Ireland over 4 years now with my husband and 2 kids. ...
Asked by Mrs.Karina from Ireland
| Feb. 17, 2011 01:17
No marriage certificate
Asked by Visa for partner from China
| Mar. 19, 2017 01:53
Hi! Me and my husband are both working here in Shenzhen, and we want our so...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Philippines
| May. 09, 2010 22:22
Are indian tourist needs a visa?
Asked by Aurie from Hongkong
| Oct. 17, 2014 02:09
My husband is in Macau he also have his working visa there
Asked by Sheryl from China
| Aug. 22, 2014 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)