Asked by from china | Mar. 26, 2009 01:30
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

dear sir, i am presently studying in china with a valid resident permit. i want to visit hongkong, how do i apply for HONGKONG visa, and where? What are the documents I need for my application.

Hope to hear from you.

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Leonardo | Mar. 26, 2009 04:06
To apply a Hk visa, you need to provide the following documents:
1. A completed Visa Application Form
2. A copy (A-4 size) of the passport which should be valid for more than six months and a photograph as in the passport.
3. Detailed schedule, confirmed hotel reservation and round air ticket booking (for tourism).
4. Original personal bank statement for the last three months.
Answered by Mr.Obi from CHINA | Mar. 26, 2009 07:36
Leonardo thanx, i need to know where to submit my application for hongkong visa? and also the amount i need to have in my bank account as a student studying in china? thanks hope to get your reply.
Answered by Mr.Leonardo from China | Apr. 09, 2009 23:15
Go to the Beijing Office of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of P. R. C to submit your application or you can mail your application to the Immigration Department of HKSAR. Sorry, I don't know the amount of money you must have at your bank account but there is such a requiremnet.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for tourist visa ,what are the requirement .thanks
Asked by akinsete from nigeria
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:24
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of Goa, presently studying in Chennai. I wo...
Asked by Ms.S Naik from India
| Feb. 02, 2010 03:53
Obtaining a business visa.
Asked by Jessie from Ghana
| Oct. 08, 2014 01:41
Dear Sir, I am an international student studying in china. I have a resi...
Asked by Mr.jude from nigeria
| Sep. 13, 2010 03:57
hello sir, am presently residing in philippines on resident permit status....
Asked by Mr.OGBE from Nigeria
| Sep. 19, 2010 02:12
Dear Sir,I am Nigeria,working in Qatar with resident permit what is the tou...
Asked by hussain from Qatar
| Aug. 21, 2011 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)