Asked by Mr.Wong Inn Beng from Malaysia | Mar. 25, 2009 22:53
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a Chinese risiding in Malaysia for the past 40 years and holding a Malaysian RED Identity Card and I do not hold a Malaysian Passport.

Now I intend to go back to China to vist my relatives.

What are the necessary documents I need to apply in order that I can enter China?

Please reply, thank you

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Mar. 26, 2009 22:20
Mr.Wong Inn Beng, you need apply for a Travel Permit of China.
Answered by Mr.Wong Inn Beng from Malaysia | Mar. 28, 2009 21:24
Miss Lilian

Since I need to apply for a Travel Permit of China, could you e-mail to me the necessary application form?
Or let me know where I can collect the application form.
Thank you
Related Questions:
How much is the fee I need to pay for a Double-Entry Chinese Visa if I appl...
Asked by Sean Yee from Malaysias
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:13
how much i need to pay if I want to apply China single entry visa for both ...
Asked by phae hoon from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2018 23:15
i am malaysian and want to marry a chinese girl,how to apply for her to sta...
Asked by Mr.tan eng wah from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2009 21:23
I am considered stateless and hold a Malaysian Permanent Residence status o...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Malaysia
| Nov. 11, 2010 01:20
hi! i am a malaysian who married to a chinese. we did not register in malay...
Asked by Ms.julie from malaysia
| Feb. 24, 2010 04:41
Hi, I am not Malaysian citizen, but I was born in Malaysia, I lost my birth...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2009 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)