Asked by Ms.syril from philippines | Feb. 07, 2009 23:43
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hi i would like to ask on how to get a tourist visa for china. i'll be having my vacation for couple of months, maybe 1 or 2. i'll be staying with a friend. what are the ways and requirments. im planning to have my trip before the feb ends. thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.china from phils | Feb. 09, 2009 00:58
yes u cant apply for visa. but i dont think that they will give u more than 30days stay. 30days is the maximum days they give for tourists... i suggest that u apply for tourist visa and u dont have to say that u were invited by a friend its more complicated...they might ask for additional documents from ur friend. i hope u find everything in order
Related Questions:
hi there, i would like to ask if i want to apply for tourist visa to china ...
Asked by nada abi-raad from Lebanon
| Aug. 30, 2012 03:42
Me and my wife will go to Xiamen by January 2013. i would like to ask how c...
Asked by randy from Philippines
| Sep. 11, 2012 21:04
I would like to ask if it is possible to get a tourist visa here in Philipp...
Asked by Ms.Eivyleen joy from Philippines
| Feb. 09, 2009 00:52
Do I need a Bachelor's Degree to get a work visa?
Asked by Danny from China
| Sep. 26, 2014 03:07
I am a romanian citizen living in USA
Asked by George from USA
| Feb. 16, 2013 19:39
Hello, I would like to ask, how long can Ukrainian citizens stay in Chin...
Asked by Mr.Peter from Germany
| Dec. 12, 2009 22:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)