Asked by Ms.Nancy Fournier from Canada | Feb. 04, 2009 12:30
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

Hi, I will visit china in march and I need to get a vsitor visa but i'm leaving in Quebec city (5hr drive from ottawa). What will be the easiest way to get the visa for myself and my family? If I go to Ottawa, just myself, can I get our visa for all my family or they need to be present?
thanks for your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Elizabeth | Feb. 05, 2009 20:01
Yes, you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Canada which is located in Ottawa. There is no requires to show that your family member should all be present while applying for the Tourist/Family Visa (L visa). In addition to passports, visa applications and recent passport color photo with white background, you may choose to take certificate to show your family relation. It will be safer. One thing to note that Chinese Embassy and Consulate-General will not issue individual visa for tourists who will pay a visit to Tibet, unless to contact a local travel agency to obtain confirmation for group visa with at least 5 people.
Related Questions:
hi, im mary leaving and residing here in hkg,i'd like to inquire about how ...
Asked by Mr.mary from hongkong
| May. 15, 2009 04:56
hi im holding turkish passport, How to get China visa in Singapore?
Asked by mehmet from Turkey
| Feb. 20, 2012 20:39
Dubai UAE Visa plus China Visa
Asked by Louise Singer from Canada
| Jul. 26, 2012 03:08
im a malaysian going to china, im leaving in 2days, without a visa yet, wha...
Asked by Ms.Chua from Philippines
| May. 05, 2009 20:26
Where can I get a 2x2 photo size, I live in Montreal, Quebec, canada
Asked by Giuseppe from Canada
| Sep. 27, 2014 02:25
Lost my HK Birth certificate, how can I get one in Quebec.
Asked by jo from Canada
| Aug. 15, 2014 22:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)