Asked by Mr.Azmat Awan from Pakistan | Jan. 16, 2009 04:36
About:China Embassy in Pakistan


I am a dentist running my own clinic with the name of Dental Complex in Peshawar Pakistan. Last year I did registration for The 13th South China International Dental Equipment & Technology Expo & Conference 2008, which is Approved by the Ministry of Science & Technology .P.R. China,and Organized by Department of Science & Technology of Guangdong Province, and the Operator are Guangdong Science & Technology Exchange Center with foreign countries Guangdong International Science & Technology Exhibition Company (STE).They sent me invitation letter duly signed and stamped for visa purpose, but when I went to Chinese Embassy Islamabad Pakistan with my visa application and invitation letter, they refused to entertain it. They said that they can't issue me the visa on this invitation letter, and didn't guide me what to do?

Now this year again I did registration for 14th South China International Dental Equipment & Technology Expo & Conference 2008, and they again sent me the same kind of invitation letter, which embassy already refused to entertain.
Even last time I contact their foreign visiting service organizers Mr. Sunny Chan & Ms. Jasmine Chan (Tel #: 86-20-83547343, 83550040 Fax#: 86-20-83549078 E-mail:|dentalvisit) and told about the problem that the embassy in Islamabad Pakistan is not issuing the visa on your invitation letter but they told that they sent the same invitation letters to the participants all over the world and no one have complained of not getting visa.
Conference is going to held on 26th February to 1st March 2009. This time I don't want to miss the convention, please guide me.

Thanking You.
Dr.Azmat Awan
15,16 Dil Jan Plaza
Peshawar Cantt.
Tel: 091-5277501
Cell: 03339120520

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tony from Spain | Jan. 21, 2009 21:56
Mr.Azmat Awan, I'm sorry to hear your experience. I guess the embassy ask for the Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization in China prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period. However, it only issues you an Invitation Letter. now, you need contact the foreign visiting service again and state your situation and ask them to issue you a Visa Notice Sheet
Related Questions:
Dear sir i am graduate dentist from philppines.i want finish my masters st...
Asked by Mr.Dr.Ali AMIN from PAKISTAN
| Feb. 25, 2011 20:54
Dear Sir, i am a dentist in Nigeria, invited by the federation Dental Inter...
Asked by Mr.Orebanjo Olufemi from Nigeria
| May. 25, 2010 04:13
Good afternoon. I am Dra. Valdez dentist. I am planning to attend the Canto...
Asked by Mr.Ma.Teresa Valdez from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2009 00:49
Can Chinese visa be applied from the country of origin ?
Asked by santosh kumar from Kuwait
| Aug. 25, 2015 22:56
Dir sir / Madam, I am working with ICRC in Peshawar and want to go to ch...
Asked by Mr.Rashid Ahmed from Pakistan
| Dec. 31, 2010 03:29
dear sir my name is muhammad baba,my business name is kissan dost clinic,a...
Asked by Mr.babar from pakistan
| Dec. 15, 2009 20:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)