Asked by Ms.J. Quintana from USA | Jan. 09, 2009 17:25
About:Wolong National Nature Reserve

Hello, I am an art teacher who use to live in China. My art club at our American school in Las Vegas, Nevada would like to join the Wolong conservation for pandas and name/adopt a panda in celebration of our school's new upcoming children's book:
"Malia and Shasha, the lost Chinese pandas of Chengdu,China."
My students have done much of the artwork of the endangered Chinese animals that the panda meets on his adventure through the bamboo forest looking for his mother after the earthquake in May 2008. Please let me know how to join. Miss Josephine F. Quintana (|josephinequintana)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Morrie | Jan. 10, 2009 00:37
Ms. Josephine, I searched that he Wolong Panda Club supplies people with adapting those pandas living in Wolong Reserve. You could visit their official website and require for the details!
Related Questions:
Hello, next year I am planning to live with a friend who is going to work i...
Asked by Mr.D. Cerykx from Belgium
| Feb. 06, 2011 00:47
Hello! I´m a Brazilian citizen who used to live and work in Thailand but do...
Asked by Ms.Canila from Brazil
| Aug. 30, 2010 22:14
what do i need and do?
Asked by shaw from USA
| Mar. 08, 2014 01:56
advice for travelling to china
Asked by Roland William Sagna from Sénégal
| Feb. 18, 2016 20:06
Where should I tramit my visa and what type should I get?
Asked by Stephanie from United Kingdom
| May. 28, 2014 02:18
Hi. I'm a Teacher in Thailand who would like to apply for a work permit in ...
Asked by Mr.Jannie Vorster from Thailand
| Jun. 29, 2010 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)