Asked by Mr.HAROLD SIREGAR from SINGAPORE | Jan. 02, 2009 04:22
About:China Embassy in Singapore

NgeeAnn Polytechnic is offering a Diploma course in Logistics Management at Wuhan University of Science and Technology. They have asked me to apply for a permit to teach there for 1 semester (about 16 weeks). Please advise me what I need to obtain a working visa for this length of time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Della from Singapore | Jan. 06, 2009 02:47
You need submit the following documents to the consular department of the Chinese embassy in Singapore to apply for a work visa:
1. One completely filled out Chinese Visa Application Form.
2. One recently taken passport photo. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Singapore PR.EP.WP. (Original and photocopy) or Embarkation card.
4. Official Notification of Issuance of Visa from the authorized departments (original), Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China (original and photocopy), you should first get the two documents from the university, then submit them to embassy
5. Applicants holding a new passport are required to submit the old one.
Related Questions:
are there any halal food joints near the wuhan polytechnic university?
Asked by niza from singapore
| Aug. 26, 2015 01:07
Good Morning,Della So happy to received your prompt response to my inqui...
Asked by Mr.Harold Apul SIREGAR from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2009 01:44
Please, am a Higher National Diploma graduate from a polytechnic in my coun...
Asked by Mr.YORKE from GHANA
| Jan. 18, 2011 20:54
I have a diploma in hospitality management and 10 years experience. I'm 33,...
Asked by Jake from Australia
| Mar. 08, 2014 01:16
i want to study nutrition,please i would to know which of the universities ...
Asked by abi from Ghana
| Apr. 07, 2013 01:11
I am looking for a University that offers the Masters course in Human Resou...
Asked by suli from Fiji
| Aug. 07, 2013 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)