Asked by Mr.sheraz from pakistan | Dec. 23, 2008 08:06
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

thanks that u replied....if my girlfriend send me her identidy card,houko(house hold regisration)is it ok?she belongs from other non chinese ethnic group of china... beside id card and houko is inviatation letter is necessary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John nash from USA | Dec. 23, 2008 21:31
Mr.sheraz, yes, I think the Invitation Letter from your Chinese girlfriend is necessary. Now I want to mention you that also need a Unmarried Certificate for marriage registration in China. You need first obtain a Unmarried Certificate from a local Notary Public Office in Pakistan, then the Unmarried Certificate need be verified by Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affaires or other authorized organs in Pakistan, at last the Unmarried Certificate should be authenticated by Chinese embassy or consulate in Pakistan. Then the certificate can be used in China. Otherwise, you will suffer some difficulties when you two make marriage registration in China.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr. HongKong Man, a million thanks for your prompt replied and u are s...
Asked by Ms.Evon from Malaysia
| Oct. 21, 2010 22:25
Ms.Patricia(China) replied thanks for your reply may i knew the telephon...
Asked by Mr.j.butt from pakistan
| Mar. 05, 2009 19:34
Hi Mr. Michael, thanks for your replied. Just to sure with you is the tempe...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Malaysia
| Oct. 22, 2010 03:15
Thanks for the replied, but unfortunately I haven't book the tour yet, so i...
Asked by Ms.Norlly Pau
| Jan. 31, 2011 21:47
As Mr.Sam replied that there are four tour special buses departing from Lon...
Asked by Ms.Suwattanee from Thailand
| Jun. 20, 2009 22:30
Thanks very much to Ms.Evelyn(China) who replied on Jun. 23,2009 to my quer...
Asked by Ms.lam from Singapore
| Jun. 24, 2009 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)